Below you will find a short list of our beliefs. If you have any questions, or would like more information, Joel (Lead Minister) would love to talk with you.
- God: God is the creator and sustainer of the universe and everything in it. He exists as the Trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus: Jesus Christ is the living Son of God. He is God who became man and dies on the cross as Savior of the world and rose again to defeat sin and death and give eternal life to all who believe.
- Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit is present in the world and available to all believers as our comforter, helper and advocate. Through the Holy Spirit, we are made aware of our need for Jesus and empowered to live for Jesus.
- Bible: The Bible is God’s Word written to us. It is our guide for faith and practice, written by human authors under the supernatural guidance and inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
- Salvation: Salvation is God’s free gift to us and can only be accepted by repentance and trusting in Jesus as the leader of your life.
- Church: The Church consists of all believers in Jesus Christ and exist to reach unbelievers and grow believers spiritually.
- Baptism: Baptism is practiced by immersion for the forgiveness of sins and the gift of the Holy Spirit.
- Lord’s Supper (Communion): Communion is central to the worship service and therefore we take the bread and the juice each week in remembrance of Jesus sacrifice for us.