Welcome to Smoky Mountain Christian Church!
We are group of perfectly imperfect people of all backgrounds! We invite you to join us regardless of where you are in your faith journey. At SMCC, you’ll find people who have been Christians for 50+ years and those who are still trying to figure this thing out. We embrace diversity and love to see people of all ages come together to learn more about God and each other.
Smoky Mountain Christian Church is a non-denominational congregation that desires to LOVE God and all people, to SERVE like Jesus served and to GROW in relationship with God and other people. We are part of a larger fellowship of Christian Churches/Churches of Christ, and desire to model ourselves after the New Testament Church. At SMCC, you will find people from all faith backgrounds and all walks of life who share the desire to follow Christ and point others to Him.
We offer two worship services on Sunday morning. Our 9 am is a traditional service featuring hymns and many familiar favorites of the faith. At 10:30 am, we offer a contemporary worship service. Our main goal is to honor God in our worship services, and while each service will have some different elements or styles of worship, if you join us for our traditional or contemporary service you can expect:
- Preaching from the Bible, and a service designed to be uplifting, encouraging and challenging.
- Our service runs between 60-75 minutes.
- People to be dressed in suits, and shorts -we’re more concerned with meeting your real life needs than with what you wear. So, dress casually and you’ll fit right in!
- Smoky Mountain Kidz offers services at 9 & 10:30 am designed with your child in mind!
- We take communion, and invite all believers to join.
We often say that we are imperfect people chasing after our perfect God. We invite you to join for worship, and hope that you will be blessed and equipped to make and impact for Christ in your home, workplace, and community. We thank God for you and hope to see you soon at one of our worship services.
If you have any questions, or would like help planning your visit, please feel free to contact us!